Terms & Conditions
By using our website you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions and the Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Accuracy of information
Our website has been made available in order to provide information. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the content is accurate, it is not a comprehensive statement of the law, or of the issues raised and should not be relied upon for that purpose.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Answer Bag and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Answer Bag makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Answer Bag does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitation of liability
Answer Bag will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Answer Bag has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit [NAME'S] liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Answer Bag’ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Answer Bag; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Answer Bag to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Answer Bag and undertake to keep Answer Bag indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Answer Bag to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Answer Bag’ legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Answer Bag arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Answer Bag’ other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Answer Bag may take such action as Answer Bag deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Answer Bag may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Answer Bag in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.